Holiday Hours at the Winery
Our wine shop holiday hours are:
Saturday and Sunday, December 1 & 2: Noon to 7pm - for Light up the Vines
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, December 6-8: Noon to 5pm
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, December 13-15: Noon to 5pm
The winery is decorated for the season and festooned in baubles and lights. Details about THE Club @ Crush Pad will be unveiled.
Visit the winery, join THE Club @ Crush Pad, and receive 20% off featured wines.
Introducing… THE Club @ Crush Pad
By popular demand, we are about to launch our way for you to save on amazing BC wine, and have it shipped right to your door!
THE Club @ Crush Pad is launching this weekend!
If you can't wait, send Whitney an email at Whitney@OkanaganCrushPad.com and she will notify you, or check back soon!
Be among the first to join THE best wine club out there!
Advantages of the club include: 20% off case orders, preferential low shipping rates, advance notice on events and releases, and more! Another cool thing about our club is that you get to choose not only from our house brands, Haywire and Bartier Scholefield, but you get to choose from our client wines, Bartier Bros. and Bella, as well!
It's easy to sign up, just follow these instructions:
1) Sign up at Okanagancrushpad.com. Commit to purchasing two cases per year.
2) Order your wines from featured THE Club wines and receive 20% off
3) Have your wines delivered to your door!
Club members will be offered a complimentary glass of our new Haywire sparkling wine “The Bub” at the winery during our holiday hours (listed above).
Bid To Give
Bid To Give is an online auction benefitting the BC Hospitality Foundation, one of Okanagan Crush Pad's charities of choice. OCP is auctioning off a Wine Campus Weekend valued at $6000, which includes:
• Accommodation for two couples for two nights at the luxurious Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
• Harvest lunch for four in the vineyard (catered by Local Lounge & Grille)
• Hands on experience in the vineyard and on the crush pad with the winery team
• An allowance of $1,000 per couple to buy wine at the Okanagan Crush Pad wine shop
• VIP Tour of select Summerland wineries with OCP host David Scholefield
Please Facebook and Tweet and tell your friends about this amazing weekend getaway!
More details on this online fundraiser can be found here.
Stay in Touch
Do you like our Latest news blog posts done each week? You can subscribe to them via RSS, or send a note to Whitney@OkanaganCrushPad.com and let her know you would like to be on the insider list for updates and news.