Formally Announcing THE Club @ Crush Pad
THE Club @ Crush Pad from @OKCrushPad - a fantastic new #wine club allows you to save money & drink great #bcwine http://ow.ly/fPpOT
The team at Okanagan Crush Pad invites you
to join their club.
From L-R: winemaker Michael Bartier,
owners Christine Coletta and Steve Lornie
Unlike other wine clubs, there are no membership fees to join. All the winery asks is that members purchase a minimum of two cases of wine per year. Most importantly, members of THE Club receive 20% off on all case orders, starting with the first delivery.
Another special feature is that members are able to customize their order, mixing and matching between Haywire, Bartier Scholefield, and Bartier Bros. wines.
Many of these handcrafted wines are made in extremely small amounts and are otherwise hard to find. "Many wine clubs have a pre-determined offering of wines shipped quarterly to club members," notes Okanagan Crush Pad winery owner Christine Coletta. "Yet wine is a very personal experience. So at OCP, we want to ensure that members get exactly the style of wine they love, by letting them create their own selection."
And there is icing on this cake. Members of THE Club are entitled to use the Concierge @ Crush Pad service to assist in planning their trip to the winery's home town of Summerland, in the heart of Okanagan wine country. Services include booking a VIP tour of OCP, recommending restaurants, accommodations, outdoor and recreational activities, including information on Summerland's Bottleneck Drivewinery association.
Exclusive benefits include:
- 20% off on all case orders shipped direct
- 10% discount on any winery purchases less than a case
- Access to the Concierge @ Crush Pad, who will help with Summerland vacation planning
- Front-of-line access to limited-edition wines, and first rights to new releases
- Special club-member-only preferential shipping rates for all orders
- Invitations to exclusive THE Club @ Crush Pad member-only events
- Complimentary behind-the-scenes VIP tour and a glass of Haywire's limited-release sparkling wine 'The Bub' for the member and up to three guests, when they visit Okanagan Crush Pad
- Email updates which include news, notes, recipes, and food-pairing suggestions by OCP's wine guru David Scholefield
New members are invited to join today by creating a personal online account at okanagancrushpad.com/theclub.
Okanagan Crush Pad's easy-to-use website, including the wine club area, was created by the talented web team at filmrobot.com.
Okanagan Crush Pad is a place for collaboration; we want to talk to you!